Thursday 25 November 2010

Last Few Days!

OK Guys and Gals!
I know I haven't been posting much lately being busy with school work and personal crap :/ however I have good news!
A friend of mine who also has a blog is struggling to keep updating too, so we have decided to merge together, he will begin posting here soon, I expect a little introduction will be his first post :)

His name is Ryukon of Ryukons Daily Blab, he's a good friend and blogger so you should expect some good posts from him even if they are not that often.
I think we shall be posting about similar but different things however there is nothing stopping us from butting into each others posts with our own comments at the bottom, maybe a little bit of me being right or him trying to prove me wrong xD. So don't just expect a normal blog!

Thanks for waiting I promise soon we shall get things running better than ever!
/Tresni

P.S. As many of you shall know there are many bloggers who have lost their adsense accounts like me, i've moved onto a different advertiser to try and get a little bit of cash from this :) every little helps

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to your friend, hope to hear him soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, it sounds good! Will be looking forward to the new posts :) Also grats with the new advertiser, hope it will work out for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice, I'll try it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy thanksgiving! Following thy

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool concept of having a co-blogger, sometimes i run out of ideas too and it would be nice to pass the torch to someone with a good post idea

    ReplyDelete